Name: Philip (formerly Tyson)
Race: Mestizo
Color: Beige
Size: medium
Sex: M Age
: 1 year
History: I am Tyson (name .. too important for dog with great responsibility, even black) .. At this point I think it's best to call Filippo (Pippo said ... l \\ `buddy.) do not understand why no one likes me ..... \\` abandonment ... .. three adoptions is a record for only 13 months! !!!!! Despite my odyssey .. my character has always been the same!! Are a nice boy ... playful, obedient .... A great athlete healthy, I love the company of other four-legged friends ... spicialmente the dog! My dream ... a friend of human e. .. running in the parks in the woods ... .. ... turn somersaults together .. .. among the dry leaves .. painted red ..... and then lie down at his feet .... and love for life! I have Chiper adoptions. Sara \\ `did sign a form d \\` I commend you and will accept pre-and post custody: Contact: 348-7121962 maxmajo@alice.it Fiorella 339 1990000 amiciaquattrozampe@yahoo.it
0 comments:
Post a Comment