Sunday, October 26, 2008

Heavy Chest Sitting Women

Blueberry


Name: Blueberry
Race: Mestizo
Color: Black and White
Size: medium
Sex: M
Age: 2 years
History: BLUEBERRY are medium-size dog, black and white. I have two years, are beautiful, agile and responsive, friendly and playful but unfortunately they are locked up already for a long time since I was a prisoner without fault puppy. I love to play, run, are a true athlete all muscles are a bit sweet with people \\ `mei with less similar. If you love life all \\ `open, beautiful runs in the park, is the companion for you: I dream of a loving friend that you love me and keep me with him forever. ARE ALSO TAKING A DISTANCE Come and get me in the shelter of the National League for the Defence of the dog Via Redecesio 5 / a - Segrate (Mi) tel. 02 21 37 864 legadelcanemi@fastwebnet.it www.legadelcane-mi.it open daily from 9.30 am to 12.00 pm and from 14.30 to 17.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment