Saturday, June 21, 2008

Head Injury And Vital Signs

GPS Tuner, Always with you, anywhere

The only concern is that it takes too much, and how things are going it seems to me to do something illegal. But GPS Tuner is the software of the year, the challenge is to find a better one. This morning I did 7,328 km in 1:26:01 for a total of camminaggio actual 1h: 15m, always knowing the location of the north and the sun at an average speed of 5.32 km / h with a peak of 7.63 I always knew altitude, longitude, Trieste and Udine, the saltiness. So when the sun rises and sets when and why, I can save all files in small, and battery power is low; exploits the aerial maps customizing in seconds. Tom Tom Hot Fix: 3 / 2, GPS Tuner: 1 second, almost comes on. Tom Tom parfait: GPS Tuner 20-40 seconds every 20 seconds. Tom Tom cold away: 1-2 minutes, 40 seconds GPS Tuner. In short: GPS Tuner, your location, wherever .

0 comments:

Post a Comment